Triumph Church - Central Campus
Located in northwest Detroit on Joy Road between the Southfield Freeway and Greenfield Road, Triumph Church Central was built with a $1 million donation from auto pioneer Henry Ford and his wife Clara in 1954. when it was formerly St. Martha's Episcopal Church. It remains the site of the Ford Cemetery, the immaculately maintained gravesite of Henry, Clara and other Ford family members. Triumph began worshiping at this facility in October 2014 through December 2017.


From:

Address: (optional)
City: (required)
State/Province:
Postal Code: (optional)
To: